- Admissions for 2017-18 is on. Application Sales Started.
- Admissions open for MCA 2017 - 18 Lateral Entry. Seats are available
- "23rd College Day was celebrated on 18thMarch 2017" at 10.00 am in the college Auditorium - Jaladampet Campus.
- "11th Asan Video Awards 2017" was organised on 09th March 2017 "- Jaladampet Campus. Chief Guest was Mr.Balaji Tharaneetharan, Film Director.
- International Women's Day Celebration "ASAN MAHILA 2K17"was celebrated on "8th March 2017 " in the college auditorium - Jaladampet Campus.
- Asan Memorial College of Arts and Science IQAC cell organises a NATIONAL CONFERENCE On QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE Key Levers to Quality Sustenance in Higher Education "4 th March 2017" You are invited to present papers in the given topics. The last date for submission of full paper is extended to 4th February 2017.
- Department of Visual Communication Conducted the events "Panora 2016" on " 06th October 2016 " in the college auditorium - Jaladampet Campus
- Department of Visual Communication Conducted the events "Addiction 2016" on " 07th October 2016 " in the college auditorium - Jaladampet Campus
- Mr.P.Seetharaman,Quality control executive,Medo Pharm pvt ltd is delivering the talk on Scope of Biochemistry in Industries on 30/9/2016.
- Department of Commerce organised “Synergia 2k16 - A Mega Inter-Collegiate Meet” on 1st October 2016.
- ### Dr.Narasimhan and Dr.Sudhakaran of Asthagiri Herbal Research Foundation delivered a research talk on Chromatography Techniques and Automation in Clinical Chemistry on 23/9/2016.
- ### 18th Graduation Day on " 6th August 2016 "(Saturday) in the college auditorium - Jaladampet Campus
- ### Department of Biochemistry is organized a Medical Camp in collaboration with Starmed Diagnostic centre on 1-08-2016 at Govt.Hr.Sec School,Pallikaranai.
- ### Department of Biochemistry organized a Safety Awareness Programme on 28/7/16 for Department students
- ### NSS unit of Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science honoured the death anniversary of Dr.A.P.J Adbdul Kalam by planting 100 trees within the college campus on 27th July 2016.
- ### YRC Unit of AMCAS organised Computer Awareness Programme for Higher Secondary School Students on 25th July2016 to 27th July 2016
- ### Placement Drive was conducted for MCA and B.Sc Computer Science Students on 26th July 2016
- ### IQAC organised Faculty Development Programme on "Educational Excellence" on 25th June 2016 (Saturday)
Please follow the instructions for obtaining Application & Prospectus
For Application & Prospectus
1) Download application from here "AMCAS Application 2017", filled Application along with Demand draft of Rs.300/- in favour of Asan Memorial Association, payable at Chennai, to The Principal, Asan Memorial College of Arts and Science, Velachery - Tambaram Road, Jaladampet, Chennai- 600 100.
2) By Post / Courier : Apply to The Administrative Officer, Asan Memorial Institutions, No:1, Anderson road, Cochin House, Chennai- 600 006 along with a demand draft for Rs.300/- in favour of Asan Memorial Association , payable at Chennai.
3) By Person : On payment of Rs.250/- from the above office or from Jaladampet Campus, Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science, Velachery - Tambaram Road, Chennai- 600 100.
Details regarding fees will be furnished to the candidates on specific request to the Principal.
NO CAPITATION OR DONATION AND MODERATE FEES FOR ALL COURSES
Instructions for downloading Application Form from Website:
Clicking this link will open the APPLICATION FORM 2017- 18
Clicking this link will open the PROSPECTUS - For UG and PG Courses