- International Conference on e-Business-A Paradigm Shift in the contemporary Scenario – organized by Department of Commerce on 27th and 28th August 2014.click here to download.
- Admission open for the academic year 2014-2015. Click here to download the application & prospectus
News & Events
- Biochemistry department is organizing One Day Blood Grouping Camp held on 18-7-2014 between 9.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. @ Biochemistry Lab
- Download the Application form and Prospectus
- Womens Day Celebrations ASAN MAHILA '14 held on 4th march. Click here to view the details
- "18th Food Festival 22 Gourmet Street BHM 2014 held on 5th march. Click here to view the details"
- "8th Asan video Awards held on 7th March 2014. Click here to view the details."
U.G COURSES (Ist – SHIFT )(8.30 a.m to 1.30 p.m)
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Hotel & Catering Management
- B.Sc. Visual Communication
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.A. (English)
- B.Com. (General)
- B.Com. (Computer Applications)
- B.Com. (Corporate and Secretaryship)
YOUTH RED CROSS of Asan Memorial Arts & Science College, Jaladampet conducted a "Computer Awareness Programme" for 5 days (17.08.2012 to 24.08.2012) at Government Higher Secondary School, Pallikaranai as a part of social responsibility. Eight volunteers comprised of UG & PG students gave a detailed lecture on "Basics of Computers and MS-Office" to 30 Non-Computer students from different sections of eleventh standard.
RED RIBBON CROSSof Asan Memorial Arts & Science College,Jaladampet conducting a programme on "CELEBRATING LIFE ( AIDS & HIV AWARENESS)" on 08.09.2012 and the resource persons are
1. State Manager: Mr.Vijayakumar
2. ICTC - State Counsellor
ECO CLUB/NATURE CLUB of Asan Memorial Arts & Science College,Jaladampet conducted a programme and delivered a lecture on "WASTE MANAGEMENT" by Mr.Mathew ,Paper Man
Welcome to Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science
The Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science was established in 1994. It is a co-educational Institution of repute which offers courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administration and Hotel Management located on a twelve acre campus at Jaladampet on Velachery Tambaram Road. The College was formally inaugurated by his Excellency K.R.Narayanan, the Honourable Vice President of India in December 1994.
(1.45 p.m to 6.05 p.m)
- B.Com. (General)
- B.Com. (Accounting & Finance)
- RESEARCH PROGRAMME
- M.Phil. Microbiology (Full time)
- M.Phil. Biochemistry (Full time)
- M.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.B.A. - AICTE Approved
- M.C.A. - AICTE Approved