The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) advocated the establishment of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) by all the accredited institutions as a post accreditation quality sustenance activity. The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution. IQAC of Asan Memorial College of Arts and Science actively involves in the quality improvement in various dimensions of the institution. To develop quality education the IQAC conducts various activities like FDP, Workshops and Seminars.
FUNCTIONS CARRIED OUT BY THE IQAC:
- Organisation of workshops, seminars, conferences on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Faculty Development Programmes
- Training sessions are organized to facilitate the faculty members to prepare for UGC-NET and SLET exams.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) based on the quality parameters is submitted to NAAC every year.